Over on twitter, I’ve joined in with a read-a-thon called Panemathon! With the newest addition to the Hunger Games franchise just being published, this read-a-thon is Hunger Games themed. I am happy to be a part of District 11 – the best district- that my dear friend and Booktuber Sophie Snow is hosting!
I’ve never participated in a read-a-thon before, but am more than excited to do so! Keep reading to find out the prompts, how to join, and more!
Here is the link to the Panemathon twitter account if you’re intersted in joining! You can find the sign-up form, rules, and tribute videos so you can decide which district you’d like to join…(unless you’d like me to decide for you…district 11 it is!)
Since I am pledging to District 11, here is Sophie Snow’s D11 video (another great source of information). It’s only suitable that D11’s all about friendship and Sophie is one of my dearest friends!
- District 1: Read a 5 star prediction.
- District 2: Read a book with a weopon, armor, or shield on the cover.
- District 3: Read a science fiction book.
- District 4: Read a book set by the sea, on the sea, or under the sea.
- District 5: Read an e-book, audiobook OR read a book during the nighttime.
- District 6: Read a book set in a world or country outside of your own.
- District 7: Read a book set in nature or that features nature on the cover.
- District 8: Read a book with more than 3 colors on the cover.
- District 9: Read a book that begins with G.
- District 10: Reada book with an animal as a featured character or an animal on the cover.
- Distric 11: Read a book that showcases a strong sense of friendship.
- District 12: Read a book with first in the title or on the cover.
Disclosure: you can use the prompts over and over and don’t have to use all fo them (which I don’t)!
Follow along with me right here and on twitter to see how District 11 is doing and how the reading is going!